Search engines are unique in that they provide targeted traffic—people looking for what you offer.
As a vital part of your business, your website deserves to be well taken care of and found, as high on page 1 of Google search results, as possible. In short, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), improves your website’s engagement with internet users and search engines.
Here at Twelve Legs Marketing, we are committed to your success by taking a consultative approach to your needs. We do not believe in one-size-fits-all SEO tactics and provide custom analysis of the health of your website and based on that develop and implement your very own, custom search engine optimization strategy.
Are You The "Do It Myself" Type Of Professional?
Great! We welcome professional and organization who prefer to keep execution in-house. Whether your are just starting or need a boost of skills, we offer SEO consulting and are happy to share some of our knowledge and experience!
Here's How We Approach Your SEO Strategy:
- Conduct a content audit and flag any low-quality content, which is not bringing value to your website.
- Create a 6-month, keyword-focused, content strategy.
- Develop a consistent, content generation plan for optimal frequency to fit your business and focus on quality vs. quantity.
- Develop guidelines and quality standards for anyone who might want to contribute to the content generation.
- Make sure that any new content is optimized to meet best practices and your custom keyword strategy.
- We will help you promote your content to maximize value and business opportunity.
Top Benefits of SEO:
- Lower investment, compared to paid tactics.
- Increase of qualified traffic, leading to increased ROI.
- Increased brand credibility.
- Access to search data giving you additional insights into your audiences behaviors.
- Results have longer benefits, compared to paid media.
Twelve Legs Marketing Can Help Your Business By:
- Developing a robust SEO strategy.
- Aligning your SEO goals with your overall business strategy.
- Implementing your white-hat, custom SEO.
- Maintaining the health of your website.
- Finding quality and engaging content topics to maintain the freshness of your website.
- Producing videos for additional SEO benefits.
- Developing a marketing plan for the success of your video assets.